About us ..
About us .
Welcome to Namaha Yoga – Hyderabad’s 1st Original & Authentic Hot Yoga with it’s first venture launched in California since 2001. All classes are based on Traditional Hatha Yoga:
–Hot / Bikram – static (maintaining stillness) between postures,
-Vinyasa / Power flow – dynamic (constant movement) postures,
–Yin / Passive – slow-paced postures held for longer periods of time.
– Hot Pilates – low impact high intensity workout.
Overall working the whole body (Upper, Lower, Core/Abs, Hips, internal organs). The poses esp. work synergistic-ally and cumulatively – it builds energy, stamina, flexibility, strength, challenge, gravity, balance, concentration and most importantly the tourniquet effect at a cellular level.
Namaha Yoga is well designed and crafted series of postures for the modern day sedentary life style and diseases harmoniously balancing the body and mind lowering stress, weight/inch loss, increasing muscle tone and flexibility with total detoxification.
The technique allows the stretching, squeezing and massaging of the internal organs, flushing out the cardiovascular system and stimulating the endocrine and nervous systems in order to release any deficient hormones and enzymes. The body is self-regulating and self adjusting.
This format has worked very successfully in Weight loss, Back/knee issues. Diabetes, Heart. Arthritis, Hormonal imbalances, Thyroid, Bone degeneration issues etc. working the total body inside-out – upper/lower, core, hips and Internal organs
Classes are Static-dynamic-passive and exhilarating. The room is intentionally warm so that your muscles will stretch more easily – student’s have the choice to stand on hot or warm or cool zones in the room. All classes are 60 minutes beginner’s level and works equally well for beginning as well as advanced students.
- Hot / Bikram Yoga – Done in heated room giving quick results and lasting change excellent for weight loss/toning burning close to 1000 calories per session. Students have the choice to stand on hot/warm/cool zones
Vinyasa / Power Flow – Done in regular (non-heated) or mildly heated room. Idle for student of all ages to start slowly and steadily improvise
- Hot Yin – Slow-paced with postures held for longer periods of time
- Hot Pilates – Low impact high intensity workout
- Sauna/Heat/Sweat Therapy – Heat energy penetrates human tissue and safely raises core body temperature over 3 degrees (to over 102 deg). This self-induced “fever” results in a healthy, deep detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where the majority of toxins reside. Heating Therapy promotes excellent cardiovascular conditioning & weight loss. Session can last for 20-40 minutes. Click the link Sweat or Sauna or Heat Therapy